Update 09/13/2016

Over the weekend, I installed my 2G true black dash, steering wheel, center console, and aluminum dash vents. That was a LOT more work that I thought it was going to be when I started. I’m glad it is done, the interior looks 100% better now. I ended up breaking the 3 center gauges while trying to put on aftermarket gauge faces, so I am just waiting for the replacement to arrive for that, but over all I am pretty happy with everything.

I also ordered a double din Sony radio that I am waiting to arrive. This will replace my single din Pioneer radio and will look a lot nicer. I’m getting really close to the goal, I’m going to finish ordering the pistons, rods and bearings over the next few weeks and then have the motor built.

Leave a Comment